Silver Nitrate Crystal AR
SILVER NITRATE is a transparent colourless or white crystal. Silver nitrate has powerful germicidal and antiseptic power.
SILVER NITRATE is a transparent colourless or white crystal. Silver nitrate has powerful germicidal and antiseptic power. We have became the largest integrated Silver Nitrate manufacturer and supplier who can provide different kinds of Silver Nitrate that has well tested as per Analar Standards, IP, BP & USP Standards as well.
Silver Nitrate used in vacuum flask refill and mirror manufacture, silver plating, printing, corrosive agent in medicine, hair dye, analytical agent, preparation of other silver salt and colourfast ink.
Silver Nitrate, Crystal, Reagent, ACS is an inorganic compound with the formula AgNO3. Silver nitrate is an extremely versatile analytical laboratory reagent for both the qualitative and quantitative determination of halides, carbonates, hydroxides, sulfides and phosphates. We provides solid Reagent ACS grade silver nitrate for preparation of analytical laboratory reagent solutions. As an ACS grade Reagent, Spectrum Chemical manufactured Silver Nitrate is used as the quality reagent in standard testing to which other substances are graded. It has met the toughest regulatory standards for quality and purity.
25 Grams, 50 grams, 100 Grams, 500g, 1000g/bottle. Silver Nitrate manufacturer and Dealers distributors in Mumbai.
We are able to produce and provide best quality chemical compounds Silver Nitrates, sliver nitrate, silver sulphate, silver oxide, silver chloride etc. We are leading Silver Nitrate Manufacturers and Suppliers in India.
Silver Nitrate Chemical Dealers in India and Middle East and also keeping ready stock of many Lab Chemical.
We are expertise in manufacturing and supplying world class quality silver salts. We are most appreciated due to our unmatched quality silver salts that have excellent antiseptic properties.
Some of its specific applications include :
- We are offering AR, CR, LR grade
- Testing for chloride
- In the production of pharmaceuticals
- To prepare other silver salts
- To silver mirrors
- As a reagent in analysis
Silver Nitrate manufacturer, supplier and exporter. RX MARINE INTERNATIONAL is having our own stock point to store and supply Silver nitrate. We are most popular supplier of silver nitrate in Mumbai, Kandla - Gnadhidham, Chennai - Ennore, Vizag - Visakhapatnam, Kolkata, Fujairah, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Salalah, Barka, Muscat, Oman. we are keeping Silver Nitrate crystal in various size which includes 50 Gram, 100 Gram, 500 Gram, 1 Kg.
For example If the precipitate is;
Test for the presence of Carbonate, Hydroxide, Sulfide and Phosphate ions.
For example, if the precipitate is;
In the same manner silver nitrate is used in Oil Fields to determine the amount of Chloride ions in water and drilling fluids.
For more details kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Silver nitrate is an inorganic compound with chemical formula AgNO3. This compound is a versatile precursor to many other silver compounds, such as those used in photography. It is far less sensitive to light than the halides.
Silver nitrate,is important as an antiseptic. Its chemical formula is AgNO3. Applied to the skin and mucous membranes, silver nitrate is used either in stick form as lunar caustic (or caustic pencil) or in solutions of 0.01 percent to 10 percent silver nitrate in water.
A key factor driving the growth of the global silver nitrate market is the superior properties of silver nitrate. Silver nitrate is water soluble and highly hygroscopic in nature and it has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Therefore, it is widely used in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Silver nitrate is also extensively used in laboratories as an analytical reagent, catalyst, and organic staining agent, thanks to its superior chemical properties. Thus, these superior properties of silver nitrate are major factors for its use in commercial and industrial.
A wide range of industrial and commercial applications makes silver nitrate an important chemical compound commercially and is a driver for the global silver nitrate market. Easy availability and low cost of the compound further fuels the growth of silver nitrate market. Growing medical & healthcare industry also tends to surge the demand for silver nitrate and compounds.
We are exporter of silver nitrate in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Precursor to other silver compounds:Silver nitrate is the least expensive salt of silver; it offers several other advantages as well. It is non-hygroscopic, in contrast to silver fluoroborate and silver perchlorate. It is relatively stable to light.
- silver salts with non-coordinating anions, namely silver tetrafluoroborate and silver hexafluorophosphate are used for more demanding applications.
- Silver nitrate is used in many ways in organic synthesis, e.g. for deprotection and oxidations. Ag+ binds alkenes reversibly, and silver nitrate has been used to separate mixtures of alkenes by selective absorption.
- In histology, silver nitrate is used for silver staining, for demonstrating reticular fibers, proteins and nucleic acids. For this reason it is also used to demonstrate proteins in PAGE gels. It can be used as a stain in scanning electron microscopy
- Silver salts have antiseptic properties.Fused silver nitrate, shaped into sticks, was traditionally called "lunar caustic". It is used as a cauterizing agent.Silver nitrate is used to cauterize superficial blood vessels in the nose to help prevent nose bleeds.
- Much research has been done in evaluating the ability of the silver ion at inactivating Escherichia coli, a microorganism commonly used as an indicator for fecal contamination and as a surrogate for pathogens in drinking water treatment.
- Repeated daily application of silver nitrate can induce adequate destruction of cutaneous warts, but occasionally pigmented scars may develop.
We deals in vast variety of Silver Nitrate that has found a wide application area and used by several industries like Pharmaceuticals, Fine chemicals, Lab reagents, Ink Industries, Mirror Industries, Lab chemicals, Photo films Manufacturer etc. With immense expertise of over a decade, we have gained in-depth market understanding. The prompt growth of our business based upon the years long expertise & knowledge of the relevant industry. We convert our well planned strategies to develop cost effective & tailor made solutions and together they sum up to provide best quality Silver Nitrate.